Concur.  I noted the errors when I ran sa-update -D a little while ago.
But, best I can tell, nothing changed.  Even the temporary files
in /tmp were deleted.  I also checked /etc/mail/spamassassin and only
the date got changed on the sa-update-keys directory, but nothing new
in the directory.  spamassassin --lint passes.  So, why am I afraid to
restart spamd?

--
Andy Figueroa