Hi,
I am new to spamassassin so sorry if my question is a bit stupid.
I have mail spamassassin 3.1.0 running with mailscanner.
It updates it self via RulesDuJour on a regular basis and I get an email which informs me of the update. This morning I noticed that there was a error in the process, I received a second email which contained the following plus a traceback that mentioned missing operators.

**WARNING***: spamassassin --lint failed.
Rolling configuration files back, not restarting SpamAssassin.
Rollback command is:  mv -f /etc/spamassassin/antidrug.cf
/etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/antidrug.cf.2; mv -f
/etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/antidrug.cf.20070125-0029
/etc/spamassassin/antidrug.cf;

I couldnt rollback because the file antidrug.cf.20070125-0029 did not exist so I decided to run spamassassin --lint at the command line myself expecting the same error but instead it ran ok, I sent the spamassassin test email to myself and it was caught so everything seems to be working as expected, however I would really like to know why the above error was thrown.
Regards,
Michael