> Personally, I didn't like the added delay for first-time mails, which is
> why I chose to greylist only on blocklists, but for a minimal effort my
> spam was significantly reduced.

what are you using to greylist based on blocklists?

I use maRBL. The latest version lets me greylist (I use sqlgrey, but
there are others) anyone who is found on whatever RBLs I configure it
to check, and any connection that comes from a Windows box (the vast
majority of which are botnet zombies). It has had an immense impact on
the amount of spam that gets through to be looked at by SA & clamav.
I've been very happy with it.
--
       -ste