{^_-}

From: "Chris Santerre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is exactly that. Called the SARE team. No one knows who they are, or
where they are. Some say its actually the famous driver, Stig.

You're new here, so the ninjas will not visit you during the night...at
least...not this time.  ;)
Thanks,

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and Spamfighter
www.rulesemporium.com
www.uribl.com

I feel that, that thread is being watched by many.  Even spammers.

I'm new, but I think it's interesting how there were a few rules that were
shared among the users here, and the spam has been able to adjust according
to those rules only.  It is specific to that spam type.  Perhaps these
things would be better handled outside of our discussions, by the
spamassassin team?

Again, I'm new here, and this has surely already been an issue in the past,
and handled accordingly.  Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong, please?

-=Aubrey=-