Rocco Scappatura wrote:
>> Antidrug has been mereged into 20_drugs.cf from the standard
>> ruleset. If you read through the file, you'll find the
>> antidrug rules. It's about halfway down.
>>

> OK. Now Its all clear!! I have an old 'antidrug.cf' file in SA config
> dir.. maybe this overcome 20_drugs.cf? I don't know.. but I have removed
> it as well and restarted Amavisd-new, as Docs state for SA>3.0.1 (I have
> SA 3.1.7).
>
> But I note that some 'pharma message' still is not blocked.. Do I have
> to install some other ruleset? (If yes how I have to configure automatic
> update with rdj?)
I've not maintained antidrug in a long time, and about 6 months ago one
of the pharma spammers finally found a few good holes in the regexes and
have been using them extensively.

If I were to update antidrug, I'd do so by posting it to the SA official
tree, so it would wind up shipping out over sa-update. That said, I
don't have much free time these days. Now that I have a family, that's
become a more important priority.

As for other rulesets, I dono who else has been working on such things.