Steve Monkhouse wrote:

Yeah that works for that one.. but with multiple originating sources and
multiple carriers etc I thought there must be a better way than manually
enetering every mms provider... ??

I'm old fashioned and don't own an MMS-enabled phone, but phone numbers
are generally 12 numbers long if in the standard international form,
prefixed with a "+".

I just sent myself an SMS-to-email with Vodafone Italy and hit these rules:
        tests=[BAYES_00=-2.599, DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE=0.2,
        FORGED_RCVD_HELO=0.135, FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS=2.53,
        FROM_LOCAL_HEX=1.305, NO_REAL_NAME=0.9

while the sender was [EMAIL PROTECTED] Take a survey of how your
local providers format senders and write a set of rules accordingly.

Paolo