Justin Mason writes:
> Also, a related project would be to complete the pluginization of our
> "Bayes" engine and APIs, so that other probabilistic classifiers can be
> plugged in in place of, or in addition to, Bayes in SpamAssassin.

Right. I felt a need for something like this when I was switching
Bayes from MySQL to PostgreSQL 8.2 and my first urge was to run both
in parallel, giving the new one small scores and see how it behaves.

(but I wasn't desperate enough to implement it, just switched
and kept an eye on it for a while. Btw, the 8.2 behaves much
better (faster) than earlier versions, seems like some new
optimizations were geared precisly to suit SA queries)

  Mark