Restore from backups ;-

Since MD-Quarantine is not a SpamAssassin, clamav, or freebsd queue, I
would suggest you contact whoever set it up in the first place.

MAYBE, this might help:
mkdir -p /var/spool/MD-Quarantine/spam
cd /var/spool/MD-Quarantine
mkdir banned
mkdir virus
mkdir badh

However, I would suggest that you either contact the original installer
or find a freebsd expert in your local area who can help set this back
up again.

(or purchase a commercial system so you can get tech support)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
SECNAP Network Security