> > So you are saying that I have to train SA?
>
> That would be how you would improve your Bayes accuracy, yes.

I have trained SA on my server but I still get a score lower than 5.0..

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 1.7 SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3   BODY: Last week's hot stock scam
 0.1 HTML_TEXT_AFTER_BODY   BODY: HTML contains text after BODY close
tag
 2.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.8738]
 0.4 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

while on another server (that I have instructed with the same messages)
I get:

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 1.7 SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3   BODY: Last week's hot stock scam
 0.1 HTML_TEXT_AFTER_BODY   BODY: HTML contains text after BODY close
tag
 0.4 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to
100%
                            [score: 0.9996]
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts

what it can be the reason of the different score assigned?
why the second system doesn't assign an AWL score?

rocsca