Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:
> Well, I have a caching dns running, and it performs (almost) flawlessly.
> zen.spamhaus.org <http://zen.spamhaus.org> seems to perform very well
> here, since when I look at the mail logs I don' find any false
> positives. I was using cbl.abuseat.org <http://cbl.abuseat.org>, bu it
> was too loosy on checks, so many .edu.ar servers from here (I live and
> work here in Argenina) go blacklisted. The point is that ONLY with
> zen.spamhaus.org <http://zen.spamhaus.org> I get this much rejections at
> MTA level. As I said, I'm concerned about if SA geting enough data as it
> needs to get Bayes working as it was a month ago.

I use zen and list.dsbl.org to block outright. We're in the process of
rolling out policyd-weight with postfix so that we can use a couple of
the stricter RBLs (such as the cbl and sorbs) and other tests without as
much fear of the false positives those lists tend to generate.

If your MTA supports it, you might be able to deliver the messages that
would have been rejected by the RBL to a spam box and train off those
messages. Your users never see the messages so they're happy and you can
train SA on them so you're happy.

> Regarding sa-update, which channels are you using? I'm currently running
> on saupdates.openproect.com <http://saupdates.openproect.com>. Any
> suggestions on this subject?

updates.spamassassin.org
70_sare_evilnum0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
70_sare_header0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
70_sare_header1.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
70_sare_specific.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
72_sare_bml_post25x.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
70_sare_unsub.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
70_sare_stocks.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net

I used to use a bunch of others but they hit so rarely that it wasn't
worth keeping them around.