I've got to disagree.  The only headers you can trust are the ones added by your
system.  Other Received: headers can be real or faked.  Only the administrator
of that system can be sure.  Besides, without a complaint, how else is an admin
to know there's a legitimate problem?  Just as with scanning inbound mail,
there's bound to be misses on outbound scans.  I, for one, welcome legitimate
complaints to my abuse@ address and I also make sure to report any junk that
makes it through my filters.

</soapbox>

Jason A. Bertoch