Hey,

I'm using FuzzyOCR which works great. However, lately I've been seeing annoying Outlook users using some kind of plugin which seem to add an image, and it has the text "Free emoticons, download here" (or something), mostly it's in my language and then it has the text "gratis".

The word "gratis" gets mached by FuzzyOCR and the mail gets an extra score of 5.

So I tried adding the hash of this image:

# ./fuzzy-find --delete imstp_pets_cat1_du.gif
# ./fuzzy-find --learn-ham --score=0 imstp_pets_cat1_du.gif

However, when I scan the mail again, I'm still getting a score of 5:

   5.0 FUZZY_OCR_KNOWN_HASH   BODY: Mail contains an image with known hash
                              Words found:
"gratis" in 1 lines
"gratis" in 1
                              lines

Any idea's to learn FuzzyOCR not to tag this image as spam?

Thanks!
K.