Per Jessen wrote:
Recently I seem to be getting more than the usual batch of FPs, which
I've tracked to be due to RCVD_IN_WHOIS_INVALID giving 2.2 points.

According to the explanation, it reports an IP on an invalid block -
RCVD_IN_WHOIS_INVALID RBL: CompleteWhois: sender on invalid IP
        *      block [202.96.189.57 listed in
combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com]

According to whois info, this ip address is in China and there's nothing
wrong with it.

what do you mean? if they bounce mail sent to the whois contact, then they have a misconfigured system.

http://cwhois0.completewhois.com/cgi-bin/dbcheck-invalidipwhois.cgi?IP=202.96.189.57&Submit=Check+Invalid+Whois+Database

Is anyone using the CompleteWhois info?

I have reduced the score to 0.5 (did that a long time ago, so I don't have the corresponding FPs at hands).