night duke wrote:

> I think this is a cool spam blacklist.
Personally, I find it a little over-aggressive and prone to false
positives. Even the sites own administrator (Dr. Mash) admits to this
and for this reason intentionally does not provide any "how to"
information on setting it up.

However, it might be useful with a modest score..
> Does anyone know how can i user nomorefunn at my spamassassin?
You'd have to write a DNSBL rule.

Since Dr. Mash appears to want folks to have to "figure it out for
themselves", I'll keep with that spirit and not post a complete example.

However, I'll give you the general pointer that you could look at how
the RCVD_IN_MAPS_RBL rule is implemented in 20_dnsbl_tests.cf, and make
the appropriate changes.

To quote Dr. Mash:

*Can I use no-more-funn to block mail on my own mail server?*
Sure, but no-more-funn is designed to block SPAM and other stuff on a
limited number of mail-servers you will probably find that we block
important mail.

*How do I do that?*
As no-more-funn.moensted.dk is a local list, you'll have to figure that
out on your own.