> think about it
>
> if 1.000.000 People claim to be me , and you ask always me if i was it
>
> how do you think i react

I did run into what I consider to be a responsible C/R system today-- this
is the NDR generated by my own mail server:

  <obfuscated>@<obfuscated>.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host <obfuscated> [000.00.000.00]: 550 POSSIBLE SPAM! CLICK HERE TO
DELIVER:
    http://33.4mail.com/l/?<uniqueIDhere>

So what their server is doing is fakerejecting the message after DATA, then
quarantining it and giving the release URL as part of the SMTP transaction.
This eliminates my major objection to C/R: the challenge goes to the host
that attempted to send the message and not to the (probably forged)
return-address. No backscatter, no joejob potential. The only problem I see
is that some MTAs may "clean up" the message until it's unrecognizable.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com