I'm setting up SpamAssassin 3.1.8 to run with the Courier MTA (0.55.1)
on a server running Gentoo Linux.  Courier provides a facility to reject
email in the SMTP dialog using queries to RBL lists based on the
connecting IP address, which prevents the MTA from ever having to deal
with such spams, or issue DSNs to forged addresses, etc.

Many of the same RBL services are configured into 20_dnsbl_tests.cf
in /usr/share/spamassassin.  There's no need for me to query these RBLs
twice and I'd like to selectively disable some of these tests
in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf, while leaving others enabled.  I can set
skip_rbl_checks to 1 to disable _all_ these tests, but I only want to
disable some of them, not all of them.  I can comment out the tests
in /usr/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf, however this file gets
re-written when SpamAssassin gets upgraded, so I need to do this in one
of the files in /etc/spamassassin.

The Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf is silent on this issue.  Is there a way to
do this?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "In an open world,    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    who needs Windows  |      available at