Le lundi 18 juin 2007 à 10:49 +0200, Arne Hoffmann a écrit :
> Emmanuel Lesouef wrote:
>
> > > Yes, if you want to match 'test' in the Subject, you need a header rule:
> > >
> > > header      LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE    /test/
> > > score       LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE    1.000
> > > describe    LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE    This is a simple test rule
> > >

> > > AFAIK there are four different types of rules: body, rawbody, header and
> > > full.
> >
> > In fact, I already tested that. It doesn't work either.
>
> Well, I was too fast and didn't think. Sorry. It has to be:
>
> header      LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE    Subject =~ /test/
> score       LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE    0.001
> describe    LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE    This is a simple test rule
>

> > I'm thinking about my local.cf is not read.
>
> Try with: spamassassin -D --local <testmail.txt 2>&1 | grep local.cf

Ok, moving forward ;) Thanks for your help.

Here is more infos :

adele:~# spamassassin -D --local <testmail.txt 2>&1 | grep local.cf
[1875] dbg: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/local.cf

So, when invoking spamassassin from the command line, the local.cf is
read.

Let's try another command :

adele:~# spamassassin -D --local <testmail.txt 2>&1 | grep
LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE
[1892] dbg: rules: ran header rule LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE ======> got
hit: "test"
[1892] dbg: check:
tests=AWL,BAYES_00,LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE,NO_RECEIVED,NO_RELAYS
        LOCAL_DEMONSTRATION_RULE,NO_RECEIVED,NO_RELAYS
autolearn=unavailable

So, the local.cf file is read when using the CLI but not when Amavis
invokes SA.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef
CRBN | DSI