At 06:18 AM 6/18/2007, Shane Williams wrote:
So, unless you're intending to block dynamic IPs as part of your
method, I'd say this is a false-positive situation.

Our mail and web server is on a business dynamic address, has been for years and serves several domains. We block (554 error) dynamic servers trying to connect to us and would expect the same from anyone we tried to directly connect to. ALL our outgoing mail is relayed through our ISP's mail server using AUTH. Each domain has an SPF record that lists our ISP as the only valid source of mail from us.

Works fine except for the short time Internic started deep-scanning headers and message bodies with Zen, then they blocked lots of people they shouldn't have.

We used to use several RBLs, but Zen seems pretty good and saves time. The few dynamic addresses that get by Zen seem to be caught by SA. Good work guys!

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand