I have been getting these same messages as Daryl since the DDoS attack
on rulesemporium also.  I am not so good with all of this though.  Could
you please explain in more detail what you mean by this statement?  What
do you mean by adding a time gap?  Perhaps I am asking an obvious
question but I am afraid your statement is not obvious to me.

Thanks,
Steve