Wael Shahin wrote:

>> I have two servers one is running DCC and one is not, the one that is
>> running DCC didn't pass the message or maybe I am mistaken but it didn't
>> go through (Maybe didn't get there at all from the first place).
>> On the other server that is not running DCC the email went through and
>> it was an empty email body with a PDF attachment

We just caught one:

 pts rule name              description
- ---- ----------------------
 0.6 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record
(softfail)
 0.4 BAYES_60               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%
                            [score: 0.7404]
 2.2 TVD_SPACE_RATIO        BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
 0.9 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
address
                            [201.32.227.251 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.9 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [201.32.227.251 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

- --

  Steve