Robert Schetterer schrieb:
arni schrieb:
aymond
as i said several times on this maillist now, i've never had any of
these mails get through, here is how the current ones score:

you are in a luck,
you are a "late reciever" of that spam, so it was detected
by others before ( look at your headers )
but it wasnt detected by i.e a plain pdf_spam rule/solution
( like fuzzy_ocr etc )
this is what i am looking for

I looked for the lowest scoring email of the past 2 days (dont save them longer), this is the one:

        *      [score: 1.0000]
        *  0.0 DKIM_POLICY_SIGNSOME Domain Keys Identified Mail: policy says
domain
        *       signs some mails
        *  0.0 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME
        *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
        *  1.5 LOGINHASH2 BODY: mail has been classified as spam @ unknown
company,
        *       Germany
        *  1.5 LOGINHASH1 BODY: mail has been classified as spam @
LogIn&Solutions
        *      AG, Germany
        *  2.2 DCC_CHECK Listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)

Note that already a well trained BAYES can take these mails out on its own on my system.

If you find your bayes to score really acurate then its a good idea to increase the scores. For me bayes is fed from 2 spamtrap addresses with around 50 pieces of the finest spam every day. Doing this, bayes scores BAYES_99 on 99.5% of my remaining spam - i hardly ever see it score below BAYES_80 and thats just great.

So maybe training bayes better or increasing the score will put and end to this for you.

arni