On 6/29/2007 5:53 PM, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:38:48 -0700, Jerry Durand
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 29, 2007, at 8:30 AM, -- [ UxBoD ] -- wrote:

Same here :(
He announces a new, super dandy spam killing plugin and you think he wouldn't get a DoS attack?

That's what happens when you do good work.  :(

True - but there's more of us than there are of them. OK, we play
catch-up, but the user base is worldwide and there are some very, very
sharp people doing the hard work. I guess the best we can do is
support them however we can... unless we want to be inundated with
spam.

Y'all press those Paypal buttons - every cent goes to hardware.