Hello Tarak,

Friday, July 6, 2007, 12:25:34 PM, you wrote:

> hi all,
>          again i'm posting this issue .....
> i am facing a serious problem regarding SPAM. i have spamassassin and
> rblsmtpd then also spam mails are
> going to user's inbox without tag  and to postmaster's inbox with tag
> ***LOW SPAM*** per day 2000 to 3000. but i want to drop/delete those
> mails from the server side.

> how can i able to do that.. i'm using SpamAssassin version 3.1.4 +qmail

> please help me out

> /tarak

Hello, Im using qmail few years. Your problem (as not much useful
informations) can be also not right usage of qmail and SA. You don't
mention what is replacement for "qmail-queue". till then is hard to
say ;)
If you want help, let me know off list. I can help.

brgd
miki

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]