From: "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Loren Wilton wrote:
Mike Grau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/09/07 5:15 PM >>>
On 07/09/2007 04:01 PM the voices made Joe Zitnik write:
I can't get here:
http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules
Is rulesemporium having issues again?

I can rarely get there (via a browser). So rarely the site is almost useless.

I've been having intermittent issues getting there from home for a
while.  Last time it happened, the site was down.  I still can't get
there....

Hum.  I just tried again, and didn't have any problems this time either.
Guess I'm lucky.

Perhaps you are. I get "500 Server closed connection without sending any data back" or "500 Can't connect to www.rulesemporium.com:80 (connect: timeout)" at least once an hour out of three queries an hour.

Daryl, I've tried before to tell you and other people RDJ is broken. Put
a 1 second sleep between each file fetch and see if that improves things.
It keeps you from looking like a DoS attack.

Since I put that hack in my GetRule.sh script has never failed me.

{O.O}