On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 19:37 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
> I think CR can perhaps work quite well for an individual user with the
> technical insight & time to spare, but such individual users are only
> an small part of the picture.

No it doesn't.  It foists the recipients burden on others, usually due
to the *lack* of technical insight.  Otherwise they'd realize they are
only making the problem worse.

If someone poops in my swimming pool, I don't find it an acceptable
solution to chuck it over the fence into my neighbors yard.  Why do you?
--
- Andy

This is not the place to ask for a scooby snack or hand holding
without getting attacked with a flamethrower.
  - Stack Smasher, Full-disclosure email list