Hendrik Helmvoigt wrote:
This night it seems like we're beeing spammed again by xml documents, but this time neatly packed into a zipfile:

I'm really excited whats going to happen next. Maybe psd files embedded in pdf and then rar'ed.

And i'd still like to meet the person that goes through all that trouble to read that spam, and then performs the action that the spammer wants from him.

As I've said for years: we should just ban attachments. They're not really useful for anything that can't be done a better way. Which only leaves them being useful for attacks of one form or another.

Just junk'em and be done with it.

For multi-lingual reasons, just allow pain ascii or unicode, and throw away any messages with any body types other than that.