On 07/24/07 15:43, OliverScott wrote:
You need to set a high priority for the meta rules as otherwise they are
evaluated BEFORE the ClamAV plugin is used (I think?). I am not an expert in
how SA works, but I eventually came up with the following solution (for
using several different 3rd party clamav signatures):

In your case you could fix what you have done (which looks to be taken from
one of my previous messages while trying to get this to work myself?) by
making it:

header __MY_CLAMAV X-Spam-Virus =~ /Yes/i
priority __MY_CLAMAV 9999
header __MY_CLAMAV_SANE X-Spam-Virus =~ /Yes.{1,50}Sanesecurity/i
priority __MY_CLAMAV_SANE 9999
meta MY_CLAMAV_SANE (__MY_CLAMAV && __MY_CLAMAV_SANE) score MY_CLAMAV_SANE 5

(typo fixed)

Hope this helps!

Yes, it does! Thanks a lot,

wolfgang