On 03.08.07 17:51, arni wrote:
> I really dont understand (once again) how that can get through at any of
> you guys setups:

>       *      [score: 1.0000]

first, not everyone has BAYES_99 set to 7.5 - default is 3.5 which required
1.5 point more to score as spam by default.

Also, BAYES is long-run thing. spammers still try to avoid it and are
ocasionally succesfull. People must care about BAYES filters, otherwise
they'll stop be effective.

>       *  3.0 BOTNET Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
>       *
>
> [botnet0.7,ip=75.111.124.140,hostname=c75-111-124-140.mdldcmtk01.tx.dh.suddenlink.net,client,ipinhostname]

also, not everyone is using SARE rules, and I think that until SA devels
won't trust them to include them into SA, many admins will not install them.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer