From: Kai Schaetzl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 9:39 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Botnet 0.8 Plugin is available (FINALLY!!!)

John Rudd wrote on Sun, 05 Aug 2007 19:39:07 -0700:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/spamassassin/Botnet-0.8.tar

Hi John, just checking out your plugin the first time. I notice that it just
untars all files to the current location. It would be nice if you could
encapsulate it in a directory, so that untarring creates a directory of the
same name as the filename (without the .tar suffix, of course). Most tarred up distributions do this and if one doesn't and there are a lot
of other files in the same directory it's a nuisance to "collect" your
files.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany