René Berber wrote:
John Rudd wrote:

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
John Rudd wrote on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:18:30 -0700:

I'll look into re-working it.
Thanks! You just need to tar it up including the enclosing directory.

No, that's not all I have to do.

THAT part is the trivial part.

But in order to get there, I have to alter my development environment
for making spamassassin plugins.  That's the part I'll look in to.

I think you misunderstood, Kai is asking for the source to be inside a directory
with the version in the name, not to use that directory with spamassassin, the
installation is the same (copying the 2 files) you just don't overwrite any
previous source you have.

What I understood is that he'd like the contents of the tar file to be:

./Botnet-X.Y/Botnet.pm
./Botnet-X.Y/Botnet.cf
etc

instead of

./Botnet.pm
./Botnet.cf

And that's going to require a re-working of how/where I do the development of the plugin.