Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Jo Rhett wrote on Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:30:37 -0700:

Thank you for the very useless reference to sa-update.

Please, don't do this! You got a nice answer that exactly answered your question.

No, I didn't. I asked where a given rule was. I was given a reference to a page that described how to set up sa-update.

This is exactly identical to giving someone a reference to "how to program in c" when they've asked a very specific question about a function. Perhaps it wasn't intended as an insult, but as an answer its utterly worthless.

FYI I have seen several other threads with people complaining that sa-update is not providing the PDF updates, so this is apparently a common problem.

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance ... net philanthropy, open source and other randomness