Gene Heskett wrote on Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:43:38 -0400:

> 1: sa-update is NOT pulling new PDFInfo.pm or pdfinfo.cf files even when they
> are available.

of course not!

> 2: spamassassin --lint -D ignores these rules when we install them by hand.

which means you probably haven't installed PDFInfo correctly?

> Now is the question sufficiently illuminated?

Not at all. This is your first posting in this thread. This thread is about
"rule for empty text + GIF or PDF". Your posting is about "how do I install or
make use of PDFInfo". So, please go ahead and post a new thread and include all
the information that is necessary for others to help you. If you did that
already elsewhere, then please keep going there. But please don't hijack
threads
with completely different topics and pretend it fits.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany