Unless all of those SARE rules chain back to standard SA rules that have
been removed, it may indicate that you have a higher-numbered part of one of the multi-part rule sets, and don't have the lower-numbered parts. In many
cases there are base rules in the .0 or .1 files that are used by
higher-numbered files in the same set.

I'm getting some of those too Loren, since the 3.2.3 update a couple of days
ago, done by smart.

Ok. Sounds like they removed some base rules we were depending on. Maybe time to remove those rules based on them, or recreate the base rules as our own.

       Loren