PDFinfo plugin from SARE helps a lot with the pdf mess. Theo has also published a number of rules that catch them, I believe. You can get them form one of the standard SA update channels.

I suppose we ought to publish some SARE rules for the greeting cards, although our experience is they tend to get caught pretty well without help. Apparently though others need more help :-)

There have been 3-4 rules in various emails about these things over the last week or two. Scan back in the archives of the list for greeting cards and you will probably find some good rules.

       Loren