SM wrote:

At 09:11 15-08-2007, Claudia Burman wrote:

Since two days ago I have a huge perfomance problem.
I think it is related to external tests, because when I disable them everything comes to normal. But the amount of spam that enters is unacceptable by our users. Version of spamassassin is 3.1.3 running on Perl version 5.8.4 (I use it thru Amavis) Latest version of rules are used, and I have erased rules regarding Razor and Pyzor

Is there a nameserver running on the same machine where SpamAssassin is installed? Are you using it as the resolver?

Regards,
-sm

1. Yes there is
2. As far as I know, yes. If it is using the resolv.conf in the machine it is running on. Spamassassin is called by Amavis which is called by Postfix, in none of these I can find any reference to another DNS number.

Thanks
Claudia