Justin Mason wrote:
I've checked that in as 'TVD_PDF_FINGER01_JO'.  You can track its progress
at http://ruleqa.SpamAssassin.org .

Thank you.

by the way -- it's pretty easy for you to test your own rules in your own
environment, actually, and I recommend you try it out.

I do so for any rule I post about on the list.  But see the next below:

These are the tools we use:

  http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/MassCheck
  http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/HitFrequencies

They are bundled with SpamAssassin in the "masses" folder.  All the
documentation is there on the wiki.

I know that. But before a rule gets committed it goes through a testing against a much larger amount of spam/ham than I have available to me.

And I honestly don't have the time available to me to spend hours each day building spam/ham corpi. It simply isn't going to happen. So the tools aren't very useful as generalized testing tools in my environment.

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance ... net philanthropy, open source and other randomness