I have some spam hitting some users pretty hard while just falling short
of the kill level, see below. Seems if I was using Botnet a little more,
it would help. I remember when we installed the Botnet rules, they were
too aggressive with lots of complaints stemming from mis-configured dns,
yada, yada, yada...so we disabled all but nodns. Now, it seems we may be
catching some stuff if we score them just a bit. Wondering what score
settings others are using for Botnet or are you able to kill these
messages without it?

http://esmtp.webtent.net/mail1.txt

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
        [botnet_clientwords,ip=72.51.59.60,rdns=60.bo.static.symmetrixns1.com]
 0.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.7,ip=72.51.59.60,hostname=60.bo.static.symmetrixns1.com,maildomain=sitores.villanously.com,client,clientwords]
 0.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=72.51.59.60,hostname=60.bo.static.symmetrixns1.com,clientwords]
 0.0 ACT_NOW_CAPS           BODY: Talks about 'acting now' with capitals
 2.8 PYZOR_CHECK            Listed in Pyzor (http://pyzor.sf.net/)
 1.4 DCC_CHECK              Listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)
 0.0 DIGEST_MULTIPLE        Message hits more than one network digest check

Thanks for any help!

--
Robert