Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 09:47:06AM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
(dropping "__TVT_MIME_" for ease of typing)

You just don't like typing my initials...  ;)

Honestly not.  I just skip common prefixes when typing ;-)

ATT is a meta of ATT_AP *or* ATT_AOPDF.
But the PDF_FINGER01 requires ATT_TP as well as ATT. This means that

*smacks head*

Sorry, somewhere I got confused and mind-melded _AP and _TP into the same thing. My bad. Sorry about that.

And since I haven't had time to pay attention to the newer spams, there could
definitely be room for a ...02 which targets them.  :)

Time. I want to write one, but I keep getting hauled off to do other things every time I sit down to try.