> It's not a solution. It's an attempt to get the toilet unplugged while the
> plumber is on the way. The change should be reverted one the system is
> properly configured. The main problem is all we really know is that the
> MTA
> is qmail.

Gary,

Ummmm it doesn't unplug the toilet... you gave bad and incorrect advice and
will cause more problems and increased frustration.

Your opinion on the MTA doesn't matter...

It's like telling someone to put sugar in the gas tank to fix a flat tire
and then tell them that their choice of ride is the real issue.

 - rh