Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your (quick) reply.
I cannot utilize the trusted_networks settings because I cannot trust the mail that my backup MX sends to me.

The backup MX does NO filtering at all, it just accepts ALL mail that has a certain destination domain and then forwards it to the Primary MX where SA is running, SA is doing all the filtering and white/black/grey-listing.

When SA is down (the Pri MX), it will just hold it until it gets back up. So basically all mail that comes from my second MX should be checked for spam and virus, it has not capabilities of it's own. It's working like a charm were it not for my black/white/grey-lists and the RBL's now all do lookups on the last known IP which is my secondary MX.

I don't think I am the first to utilize this method of redundancy so I figured there must be a way, I just dont know how :)
So please advice further, your (and everyones) help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Rense

Matthias Leisi wrote:

--