On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Linooks wrote:

> I had no whitelist option in my local.cf so I think that is not
> the cause.
>
> Hmm,, I really wonder why.

Please post a sample including all headers, if you can.

> > On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Linooks wrote:
> >
> >> But I have another last problem.
> >> I get a spam with an email within my domain? lets say
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <--- sends out spam messages to all

The way I deal with it is I know mail from my domain will only ever
originate at my MTA. I have some milter-regex rules that reject
messages "from" my domain unless they originate on the private
network side of the MTA.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 What nuts do with guns is terrible, certainly. But what evil or crazy
 people do with *anything* is not a valid argument for banning that
 item.                            -- John C. Randolph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Tomorrow: The 1928th anniversary of the destruction of Pompeii