> Is there a way of updating spamassassin automatically to adapt to new
> ways of spamming.
> For instance, when picture spam came I had to install
> fuzzOCR, now with
> PDF and RTF, new modules are required.
> I also heard about rules-du-jour or something, do I always have to
> manually compile, add and install these things to spamassassin or is
> there a 3th party tool that can keep track off my SA install
> and update it every day or week?

There is a tool (sa-update) that will keep the base product updated with
the latest definitions for that version, but adding new modules and
3rd-party rule sets has to be done manually. Once they're added, many can
be updated with sa-update and/or rules-du-jour.

However, when new versions of SpamAssassin come out, you have to basically
reinstall it.

Bret