I have chickenpox.cf consistently hitting ham. I did some digging, looks
like when Microsoft Word or similar is involved in the body, this
hits...

<snip>
<!--[if !mso]>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
<![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Tahoma;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
<snip>

I know I can make a meta rule to combine with another, but not sure how
to combine with all chickenpox rules. Do I have to include all of them
or will a wildcard work in the meta? Also, I see where Word is mentioned
here, does anyone have an idea of a meta rule that would catch all kinds
of garbage like this, Word or anything similar?

I am new at making my own rules and not sure if combining to reduce the
score is the right thing to do?

--
Robert