On 05.09.07 21:40, mouss wrote:
> you need a mail server: postfix, sendmail, exim, qmail, ... etc.

I have sendmail with spamass-milter and run mail through spamd.

It works good, I even have default user for mail which is send to more users
(-u option) but this is used only when multiple recipients are used. I would
like to use this one (not nobody) for nonexisting users too.

I think it's spamd who has find out that the user doesn't exist and use
default, not the spamass-milter nor sendmail

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody