I'm now capturing 2 separate spam feeds and I want to share it with anyone who can use it. I'll forward it to you in real time.

First - the spambot feed. This is spam that is mostly spambot generated targeted at email addresses that never existed and identifying virus infected computers by the behavior of the sending IP. It's 100% spam and I've added a header that has the IP address of the host that sent it to me. None of this is forwarded. If you're building an RBL of IPs you'll want this feed. I think this feed will give you at least 300k spams a day. These are bots generally not listed with other blacklists.

The second is high scoring SA caught spam of 25 points and up. But it's not just SA scores. It's modified by hundreds of other tricks I've developed. This spam is good for harvesting URIs for URIBL lists. It also includes Phishing spam. I can't say it's 100% but it's better than 99.9% accurate. These spams are high quality in that it's spam that snuck through other screening methods I've used. This feed I think is about 50k per day.

None of this spam is the really easy to catch stuff. We all can block the easy stuff.

I hate spam and spammers. I'm already sending these feeds to several URIBL lists and IP Blacklists. Many of the blacklists you use is running off of this data. But - if anyone else wants some of this I can add you to my list. All I need is 2 email addresses to feed it to if you want both feeds.

If you are interested in receiving this spam you have to have the capacity to receive the feed as fast as I send it. Depending on what you are doing this can be a serious commitment of computing power.

If you are using the data to provide a free public service black list then I will provide it to you for free. If you are a commercial entity who is not providing a free service than I'll sell you the feed.

I also have IP lists if people are interested. Raw text with on IP per line. 250k blacklisted. 6k whitelisted. I also have services to filter spam for other people's domains if you get tired of messing with it yourself and you just want the spam to go away.

So - who wants in on this? Contact me privately if interested.

Marc Perkel
Junk Email Filter dot com
http://www.junkemailfilter.com