On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 08:32:29 -0700 (PDT), Geno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I sent the email too soon. My apologies.
>
>I'm not the owner of the server. My host uses
>Redhat Linux Enterprise 3 and I'm trying to
>install Spamassassin 3.2.3. I don't know much
>about linux and I'm trying to install this for
>the first time. Again my apologies for not
>including my platform and Spamassassin version.
>
>The problem is:
>
>> Upon running perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=$HOME I
>> get
>> this at the end of the report:
>>
>> REQUIRED module out of date: HTML::Parser
>> REQUIRED module out of date: Net::DNS
>> optional module missing: Mail::SPF
>> optional module missing: Mail::SPF::Query
>> optional module missing: IP::Country
>> optional module missing: Razor2
>> optional module missing: Net::Ident
>> optional module missing: IO::Socket::INET6
>> optional module missing: IO::Socket::SSL
>> optional module missing: Mail::DomainKeys
>> optional module missing: Mail::DKIM
>> optional module missing: Archive::Tar
>> optional module missing: IO::Zlib
>> optional module missing: Encode::Detect
>>
>> warning: some functionality may not be
>> available,
>> please read the above report before continuing!
>>
>> hence when i do "make" it says no target or
>> makefile found. I've tried searching on the
>> website and through google but can't find a fix
>> for this. how can i fix this? thanks.

Depending on the level of access you have; load cpan and do:
install HTML::Parser
install Net::DNS

If those fail you may be able to use yum to install them. Do yum list
available to see if they are listed under the perl modules.

HTH

Nigel