Marc Perkel wrote:

Duane Hill wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 at 10:26 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

I've developed an extremely accurate of detecting virus infected spam zombies. I think it's 100% accurate can catches them on the first try. Here

You think it's 100% accurate? What about the systems that have been cleaned up?

The data lives for 3 days. If someone is on a dynamic IP then it could also be wrong. It's a list of IP addresses that were infected at the time the virus tried to spam me.

With a list like this if ISPs were to download it and send out notices to their customers they could clean up a lot of viruses.

We'd need a time stamp of when it happened. All of our IP's in the list (5 or 6) belong to DSL or dialup clients. I have no idea which users they are since I don't know when your system detected them.

Regards,

Rick