-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:        Re: List of 600,000 IP addresses of virus infected computers
Datum:  Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:31:20 -0700
Von:    Marc Perkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An:     Matthias Häker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Referenzen: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've added you to my blackhole list.

Matthias Häker wrote:

Per Jessen schrieb:
Marc Perkel wrote:

I've developed an extremely accurate of detecting virus infected spam
zombies. I think it's 100% accurate can catches them on the first try.
Here is 600,000 IP addresses I've detected in the last 3 days.

If you're keen to share your development, why don't you explain to us
how it works?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

please not again

i didnt subscribe to this list for Mar Perkels thoughts about Spam

Matthias

--

IT Service Häker
Matthias Häker