Hi,

        Thanks.............

        That Robtex is pretty nice. Saw other info that was
interesting..

        ANYWAY, it doesn't look like my server is in the lists,
BUT......The IP I send from (RR.COM) is blacklisted here :

dnsbl.sorbs.net
dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
dynablock.njabl.org
sorbs.dnsbl.net.au
t1.dnsbl.net.au

        So could that be the primary reason? Unfortunately the
sites I am getting spam foldered to won't tell you EXACTLY why..
So I'm sorta shooting in the dark here.

                Thanks, Tuc