From: Dave Koontz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:55 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: bayes_seen = 256GB

Theo and all.  I know this topic comes up on occasion, but I am not sure
I've ever seen an explanation as to why the bayes_seen file is not auto
pruned along with the bayes db file.  Since tokens expire in the main DB
file, what is the purpose of having a seen file to unlearn tokens which
may have long ago been purged?   IMO, it would seem logical to also
purge the seen file at some sort of cycle so it can't grow so
excessively large.